Airbrush Action Magazine is now taking pre-orders for the March - April 2016 PRINT edition. The DIGITAL edition is now available for instant access. Release dates: Print - Starts shipping on March 11, 2016 Digital - Available now for INSTANT ACCESS Click on the buttons below to order online, or you may also call to order by phone. […]
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
May 9 - 13, 2016 in Orlando
Visit AirbrushGetaway.com or Click Here to Register
Learn airbrushing hands-on from the masters at the Airbrush Getaway workshops. Register today: Orlando, May 4 - 8, 2015
or Call 1.800.232.8998
Airbrush Action Magazine is now taking pre-orders for the March - April 2016 PRINT edition. ...
Airbrush Action Magazine has just released its January - February 2016 issue, in print and ...
Airbrush Action Magazine has just released its November - December 2015 issue, in print and ...
Airbrush Action Magazine has just released its January - February 2016 issue, in print and digital editions. The issue is now available for purchase at our online store. Click on the buttons below to order online, or you may also call to order by phone. Call Toll Free: (800) 876-2472 or International: (732) 223-7878 or […]
Airbrush Action Magazine has just released its November - December 2015 issue, in print and digital editions. The issue is now available for purchase at our online store. Click on the buttons below to order online, or you may also call to order by phone. Call Toll Free: (800) 876-2472 or International: (732) 223-7878 or […]
The LAS VEGAS AIRBRUSH GETAWAY that ended this past Friday, October 9, 2015, was a huge success! The 1-day and 4-day workshops were held at the New Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas. MARK YOUR CALENDAR for the DALLAS/FORT WORTH AIRBRUSH GETAWAY, Feb 22-26, at the Radisson Fort Worth Fossil Creek. For more info, go to […]
Airbrush Action Magazine has just released its September - October 2015 issue, in print and digital editions. The issue is now available for purchase at our online store. Call Toll Free: (800) 876-2472 or International: (732) 223-7878 or click the buttons below to order: The Cover Table of Contents Rise of the Phoenix: Part […]
Javier Soto’s intensive step-by-step of the painting of TV reality star Bobby Ciasulli’s bike will be featured in the upcoming September-October issue of Airbrush Action Magazine. This “can’t miss” 3-parter will feature top pro tricks by one of the world’s best airbrush custom painters. Ciasulli appears in the reality hit show Real Wives of New […]
Do you want to learn how to airbrush a cap, such as a baseball cap or a trucker hat? Even with no airbrushing experience, you can learn this valuable and impressive skill from a master of cap airbrushing, world renowned Ergun Yasar. Airbrush.TV has recently released the Yasar’s “How to Airbrush a Cap” video, available […]
By borrowing airbrush techniques from illustrators and photo retouchers and employing revolutionary water- based cosmetics, makeup artists have discovered the potential for limitless creations. No longer categorized solely as a tool for the graphic arts industry, today airbrushes are found in the trained hands of professional cosmetologists, cosmeticians, and freelance makeup artists throughout the world. […]
Airbrush Action has released its July - August 2015 issue in print and digital edition. To buy a copy, follow the links below: PRINT: http://store.airbrushaction.com/2015-july-august-airbrush-action-magazine-print-edition/ DIGITAL: http://store.airbrushaction.com/2015-july-august-airbrush-action-magazine-digital-edition/ In this issue: AIRBUSH ACTION EXCLUSIVE! SPECTRUM Fantastic Art Live 4 By Jerry LoFaro In its fourth consecutive year, Kansas City, Missouri, was transformed as a destination into […]
Olivia’s newest paintings and drawings (from the period of 1997 through 2003) are lovingly presented in this hardcover night table book which contains all-new art created since her last bestselling collection, 1997’s Second Slice. This book features models Dila Von Teese, Masuimi Max, and many more favorites, including Bettie Page, newly drawn in Olivia’s ever-changing […]
Airbrush Action Magazine's March - April 2016 Issue is now available -- Print and Digital Edition!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013
- Airbrush Action Magazine March - April 2016 Issue Now Available February 29, 2016
- Airbrush Action Magazine January - February 2016 Issue Now Available! December 23, 2015
- Airbrush Action November - December 2015 Issue Now Available October 26, 2015
- 2015 Las Vegas Airbrush Getaway a Success! (Photos and testimonials) October 16, 2015
- Airbrush Action September - October 2015 Issue is Now Available! August 25, 2015
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- How To Clean An Airbrush - Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines - Part 2 February 25, 2013
- Airbrushing Cosmetics July 30, 2015
- Building Your Own T-Shirt Kiosk - Part 2 May 13, 2014
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
- WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE AIRBRUSH GETAWAY WORKSHOPS. DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO ATTEND THIS POWERFUL TRAINING!
- LEARN to AIRBRUSH KILLER SKULLS from ROD FUCHS & ROB CHURCHILL at the ORLANDO AIRBRUSH GETAWAY!
- AIRBRUSH ACTION’S 8TH LIVE WEBHAT TONIGHT!
- PPG SPONSORS RESTORATION SEMINAR FOR CUSTOM CAR BUILDERS
- NUB TO APPEAR ON AIRBRUSH ACTION’S LIVE WEB CHAT THIS THURSDAY, MARCH 26!
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: March - April 2016 now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.
Airbrush Action Guides