Location: California Company: Remling Kustom Fine Art Website: www.remlingkustomfineart.com Bio: Mark was raised in Queens, New York. His artistic influence came from his grandfather who was a commercial artist. Self-taught, Mark moved to Southern California, where his work is displayed in many night clubs, galleries, restaurants, and personal residences. Mark will paint on anythingâ€”motorcycles, canvas, garments, etc. […]
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
February 22 - 26, 2016 in Dallas
Archive | April, 2013
Dinosaur skin has long been the subject of controversy. While dinosaur bones enable paleonthologists to tell the size and shape of a dinosaur, one can only speculate about a dinosaur’s texture and color. Working on several projects involving dinosaur reconstruction has helped me from, what I feel, is a pretty good idea of their appearance. […]
By now, I can imagine that you may feel some kind of pride and energy in your stripes, provided of course that you’ve kept up with the lesson plan. (If not, get out those back issues and catch up from lesson 1, cause we’re cruizin’ pretty fast now.) We left off with arcs last […]
Click here to download this article (PDF Format) Step 1 Three paint colors “black, bright pink, and burnt umber” are prepared. A lacquer-based acrylic automotive paint (in this case Dupont) is used, partly for its structure. The lacquer-based acrylic sticks well to porous skin and, by flaking the paint, any overspray can be easily removed […]
- Airbrush Action November – December 2015 Issue Now Available October 26, 2015
- 2015 Las Vegas Airbrush Getaway a Success! (Photos and testimonials) October 16, 2015
- Airbrush Action September – October 2015 Issue is Now Available! August 25, 2015
- Soto’s Harley Paint Feature on September-October issue of Airbrush Action Magazine August 16, 2015
- “How to Airbrush A Cap” by Ergun Yasar: New Video Released July 30, 2015
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Building Your Own T-Shirt Kiosk – Part 2 May 13, 2014
- Troy Pierce – Airbrush Artist – Profile January 21, 2013
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
- LEARN to AIRBRUSH KILLER SKULLS from ROD FUCHS & ROB CHURCHILL at the ORLANDO AIRBRUSH GETAWAY!
- AIRBRUSH ACTION’S 8TH LIVE WEBHAT TONIGHT!
- PPG SPONSORS RESTORATION SEMINAR FOR CUSTOM CAR BUILDERS
- NUB TO APPEAR ON AIRBRUSH ACTION’S LIVE WEB CHAT THIS THURSDAY, MARCH 26!
- Blast from the Past: How to Airbrush License Plates by Cass Fuller.
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: September - October now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.