DOWNLOAD PDF FILE Having taught a whole lot of airbrush getaway courses over the years, the most frequent grumblings I’ve ever heard from those artists who are accustomed to freehanding everything is that frisket are a pain in the #.#. It doesn’t seem to be the masks so much as having to wrestle with placing […]
Archive | September, 2013
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE The Stippling method I use to create the stone or granite effect involves deflecting the paint off just about any object you can hold conveniently in your hand, such a s a clothespin or a tongue depressor. This method will work with any airbrush (the Aztek offers a splatter nozzle that produces […]
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE Last issue I demonstrated the dagger stroke, the most difficult and important of the almighty four basic strokes in airbrushing. Ultimately, if you master the dagger, you’ve pretty much conquered airbrushing. However, to render you completely rounded as an airbrush pro, I’d be neglectful if I didn’t introduce the fourth & final […]
DOWNLOAD PDF Every couple of years, more or less, a groundbreaking idea emerges, or re-emerges, that gives a particular application(s) the shot in the arm it urgently needs. And such an epiphany punctuated the September 2007 Las Vegas Getaway: the amazing marriage of House of Kolor’s automotive-targeted Ice Pearls on T-shirts! Before we delve into […]
- Airbrush Action releases May – June 2015 issue April 28, 2015
- How to Use Plotters & Vectorize Images – Preview November 25, 2014
- Wizard Pinstriping Basics – Preview October 25, 2014
- EXCLUSIVE. Airbrush Action’s Heir to the Throne! October 16, 2014
- Creating Killer Zombies DVD – Preview October 11, 2014
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Video: Orlando Airbrush Getaway Highlight Reel June 25, 2013
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- T-Shirt Basics by Pat Gaines – Part 3 February 26, 2013
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames - Part 2 - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Read Part 1 […]...
- LEARN to AIRBRUSH KILLER SKULLS from ROD FUCHS & ROB CHURCHILL at the ORLANDO AIRBRUSH GETAWAY!
- AIRBRUSH ACTION’S 8TH LIVE WEBHAT TONIGHT!
- PPG SPONSORS RESTORATION SEMINAR FOR CUSTOM CAR BUILDERS
- NUB TO APPEAR ON AIRBRUSH ACTION’S LIVE WEB CHAT THIS THURSDAY, MARCH 26!
- Blast from the Past: How to Airbrush License Plates by Cass Fuller.
Airbrush Buyers Guides
- Airbrush Action Magazine (2)
- Airbrush Artists (22)
- Airbrush Cosmetics (1)
- Airbrush Digest (1)
- Airbrush Hair and Makeup (1)
- Airbrush Tips N Tricks (95)
- Airbrush Tutorial (11)
- Airbrushes (2)
- Airbrushing (18)
- Airbrushing Equipment (2)
- Airbrushing Models (1)
- Art (2)
- Automotive (2)
- Buyer's Guide (1)
- Eclipse Series (1)
- Fun and Humor (1)
- Iwata Airbrushes (2)
- Models Corner (1)
- Painting (1)
- Photography and Airbrushing (1)
- Pinstriping (4)
- Retouching (1)
- Stencil (1)
- T-shirt Airbrushing (9)
- Videos (26)