Ok Kids, here we go again”¦ This go round we’re gonna find some sucker with a cool car and no idea what he wants”¦My sinister plot to take over the world one hyper-colored rocket at a time”¦heheheeee. Now we have a paying victim and life is getting better…. First thing, let’s do some color sketches […]
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
October 5 - 9, 2015 in Las Vegas
Archive | January, 2014
In this DVD presentation, world-class custom painter Alan Pastrana demonstrates how plotters can increase your productivity by as much as 70% or better! Unlocking the “mystery” of how plotters work, Pastrana shares his secrets for eliminating hours of tedious cutting with a knife and exponentially reducing time painting. Learn how to produce the most intricate […]
Location: New Jersey Company: Glen Designs Glen Weisgerber, a self-taught artist, has been in business since 1971. Over the years, he has diversified his business to include truck lettering, logo design, pinstriping, guitar painting and customizing bikes. He has written how-to articles for Sign Business magazine […]
Designed by Iwata-Medea for the first-time user, the Neo CN airbrush is recommended for use in small- to medium-sized areas with small amounts of paint. Gravity-feed airbrushes like the Iwata Neo CN airbrush perform well at lower air pressures, which help create greater detail. This airbrush can really help the novice enter the airbrush world. Its interchangeable gravity-feed […]
- New Video Released: “How to Airbrush A Cap” by Ergun Yasar July 30, 2015
- Airbrushing Cosmetics July 30, 2015
- Airbrush Action: July – August 2015 issue released July 29, 2015
- American Geisha: The Art Of Olivia by Olivia De Berardinis July 27, 2015
- Airbrush Action releases May – June 2015 issue April 28, 2015
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- Video: Orlando Airbrush Getaway Highlight Reel June 25, 2013
- Learn the ABC’s of Airbrush Lettering with Kent Lind Part I May 3, 2014
- T-Shirt Basics by Pat Gaines – Part 3 February 26, 2013
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
- LEARN to AIRBRUSH KILLER SKULLS from ROD FUCHS & ROB CHURCHILL at the ORLANDO AIRBRUSH GETAWAY!
- AIRBRUSH ACTION’S 8TH LIVE WEBHAT TONIGHT!
- PPG SPONSORS RESTORATION SEMINAR FOR CUSTOM CAR BUILDERS
- NUB TO APPEAR ON AIRBRUSH ACTION’S LIVE WEB CHAT THIS THURSDAY, MARCH 26!
- Blast from the Past: How to Airbrush License Plates by Cass Fuller.
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: July - August 2015 now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.