Airbrush Action Magazine has just released its January – February 2016 issue, in print and digital editions. The issue is now available for purchase at our online store. Click on the buttons below to order online, or you may also call to order by phone. Call Toll Free: (800) 876-2472 or International: (732) 223-7878 or […]
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
February 22 - 26, 2016 in Dallas
Archive | Airbrush Action Magazine RSS feed for this section
Airbrush Action Magazine has just released its November – December 2015 issue, in print and digital editions. The issue is now available for purchase at our online store. Click on the buttons below to order online, or you may also call to order by phone. Call Toll Free: (800) 876-2472 or International: (732) 223-7878 or […]
Airbrush Action Magazine has just released its September – October 2015 issue, in print and digital editions. The issue is now available for purchase at our online store. Call Toll Free: (800) 876-2472 or International: (732) 223-7878 or click the buttons below to order: The Cover Table of Contents Rise of the Phoenix: Part […]
Javier Soto’s intensive step-by-step of the painting of TV reality star Bobby Ciasulli’s bike will be featured in the upcoming September-October issue of Airbrush Action Magazine. This “can’t miss” 3-parter will feature top pro tricks by one of the world’s best airbrush custom painters. Ciasulli appears in the reality hit show Real Wives of New […]
Airbrush Action has released its May – June 2015 issue in print and digital edition. The issue marks the 30th year of the magazine’s publishing and features an artwork showing Airbrush Action CEO and publisher Cliff Stieglitz in a baseball jersey, with the team name Airbrush Action and the number 30. To buy a copy, […]
>> BUY THIS BACK ISSUE << Cover Story: “X-Files Artist Cliff Nielsen: The Truth is In Here” Inside: “Dinosaur Hide: Bringing The Extinct Back To Life” “Airbrushing Feathers: Creating Quill Portraits – It Can Be Done!” “International Spotlight: New Feature Showcases Brit Hit Duncan Gutteridge”
- Airbrush Action Magazine January – February 2016 Issue Now Available! December 23, 2015
- Airbrush Action November – December 2015 Issue Now Available October 26, 2015
- 2015 Las Vegas Airbrush Getaway a Success! (Photos and testimonials) October 16, 2015
- Airbrush Action September – October 2015 Issue is Now Available! August 25, 2015
- Soto’s Harley Paint Feature on September-October issue of Airbrush Action Magazine August 16, 2015
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Building Your Own T-Shirt Kiosk – Part 2 May 13, 2014
- Troy Pierce – Airbrush Artist – Profile January 21, 2013
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
- WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE AIRBRUSH GETAWAY WORKSHOPS. DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO ATTEND THIS POWERFUL TRAINING!
- LEARN to AIRBRUSH KILLER SKULLS from ROD FUCHS & ROB CHURCHILL at the ORLANDO AIRBRUSH GETAWAY!
- AIRBRUSH ACTION’S 8TH LIVE WEBHAT TONIGHT!
- PPG SPONSORS RESTORATION SEMINAR FOR CUSTOM CAR BUILDERS
- NUB TO APPEAR ON AIRBRUSH ACTION’S LIVE WEB CHAT THIS THURSDAY, MARCH 26!
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: January - February 2016 now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.