DOWNLOAD PDF FILE by Craig Fraser Steve Chaszeyka, Wizard to you, had a customer who wanted the caning texture rendered on his Rolls Royce, and so he asked me to solve the problem. The rest is, at best, obscure history. I’ve performed this technique ever since, but primarily for show at Pinhead meets as gifts […]
Archive | Airbrushing RSS feed for this section
Video production and the technology it relies on are constantly evolving. Currently, we are at a very exciting, yet very frustrating stage in that evolution. Continuous additions to the technological marketplace require equally continuous learning, upgrading, and trial and error. There is a LOT of what I like to call “learning the hard way,” making […]
by Craig Fraser Download the PDF After all these years of e-mails asking how to use my stencil systems, I want to assure you that only 80-percent of your cries fell on deaf ears. Just kidding. Even with the Skullmaster video, there have been a number of questions floating around on how to use these […]
by Craig Fraser Continued from Fraser’s Mastering Return of Skullmaster Artool Stencil – PART 1 When I left you last, I explained how the stencil or freehand shield is a tool, pure and simple. It’s neither good nor evil, smart nor stupid. It reflects the abilities and creativity of its user. I also introduced Frontal […]
Ask ceramists that work with stencils and the airbrush why they use stencils, and chances are nine out of ten they will answer, “Because I’m crazy.” Stencils aren’t easy to work with in almost any situation. They are tedious, time consuming, and take some spontaneity out of the work. When using them on ceramic pieces […]
Download this Compressor Buyer’s Guide (PDF) (New! 2014 Edition) by Pete Johnson Introduction Looking at a matrix of compressors and their attributes on a printed page can be challenging. When I bought my first compressor, I had read a zillion articles (this was pre-Internet) but ended up calling a knowledgeable retailer and saying, “Help!” My […]
By Michael Cacy Bleach can be an indispensable, almost magical tool for the airbrush illustrator. But, before you rush off to the laundry room, there are a few things you should know about bleach … what it can do, what it can’t do, and what its hazards are. Household bleach may be used to adjust intensity and value in […]
People have been fusing glass since the day after glass was invented. But new glass technological break throughs have made it easier to work wid1-making glass more predictable and an interesting medium for airbrush art. Jerry Werner, a Beaverton, Oregon, artist of amazing velsatility, revealed how he merges fusible glass and airbrushing. In the fused glass picture of an American […]
- Airbrush Action releases May – June 2015 issue April 28, 2015
- How to Use Plotters & Vectorize Images – Preview November 25, 2014
- Wizard Pinstriping Basics – Preview October 25, 2014
- EXCLUSIVE. Airbrush Action’s Heir to the Throne! October 16, 2014
- Creating Killer Zombies DVD – Preview October 11, 2014
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Video: Orlando Airbrush Getaway Highlight Reel June 25, 2013
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- T-Shirt Basics by Pat Gaines – Part 3 February 26, 2013
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames - Part 2 - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Read Part 1 […]...
- LEARN to AIRBRUSH KILLER SKULLS from ROD FUCHS & ROB CHURCHILL at the ORLANDO AIRBRUSH GETAWAY!
- AIRBRUSH ACTION’S 8TH LIVE WEBHAT TONIGHT!
- PPG SPONSORS RESTORATION SEMINAR FOR CUSTOM CAR BUILDERS
- NUB TO APPEAR ON AIRBRUSH ACTION’S LIVE WEB CHAT THIS THURSDAY, MARCH 26!
- Blast from the Past: How to Airbrush License Plates by Cass Fuller.