DOWNLOAD PDF FILE by Craig Fraser Steve Chaszeyka, Wizard to you, had a customer who wanted the caning texture rendered on his Rolls Royce, and so he asked me to solve the problem. The rest is, at best, obscure history. I’ve performed this technique ever since, but primarily for show at Pinhead meets as gifts […]
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
October 5 - 9, 2015 in Las Vegas
Archive | Airbrushing RSS feed for this section
Video production and the technology it relies on are constantly evolving. Currently, we are at a very exciting, yet very frustrating stage in that evolution. Continuous additions to the technological marketplace require equally continuous learning, upgrading, and trial and error. There is a LOT of what I like to call “learning the hard way,” making […]
by Craig Fraser Download the PDF After all these years of e-mails asking how to use my stencil systems, I want to assure you that only 80-percent of your cries fell on deaf ears. Just kidding. Even with the Skullmaster video, there have been a number of questions floating around on how to use these […]
by Craig Fraser Continued from Fraser’s Mastering Return of Skullmaster Artool Stencil – PART 1 When I left you last, I explained how the stencil or freehand shield is a tool, pure and simple. It’s neither good nor evil, smart nor stupid. It reflects the abilities and creativity of its user. I also introduced Frontal […]
Ask ceramists that work with stencils and the airbrush why they use stencils, and chances are nine out of ten they will answer, “Because I’m crazy.” Stencils aren’t easy to work with in almost any situation. They are tedious, time consuming, and take some spontaneity out of the work. When using them on ceramic pieces […]
Download this Compressor Buyer’s Guide (PDF) (New! 2014 Edition) by Pete Johnson Introduction Looking at a matrix of compressors and their attributes on a printed page can be challenging. When I bought my first compressor, I had read a zillion articles (this was pre-Internet) but ended up calling a knowledgeable retailer and saying, “Help!” My […]
By Michael Cacy Bleach can be an indispensable, almost magical tool for the airbrush illustrator. But, before you rush off to the laundry room, there are a few things you should know about bleach … what it can do, what it can’t do, and what its hazards are. Household bleach may be used to adjust intensity and value in […]
People have been fusing glass since the day after glass was invented. But new glass technological break throughs have made it easier to work wid1-making glass more predictable and an interesting medium for airbrush art. Jerry Werner, a Beaverton, Oregon, artist of amazing velsatility, revealed how he merges fusible glass and airbrushing. In the fused glass picture of an American […]
Airbrush Action Magazine's July - August 2015 Issue is now available -- Print and Digital Edition!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013
- Airbrush Action September – October 2015 Issue is Now Available! August 25, 2015
- Soto’s Harley Paint Feature on September-October issue of Airbrush Action Magazine August 16, 2015
- New Video Released: “How to Airbrush A Cap” by Ergun Yasar July 30, 2015
- Airbrushing Cosmetics July 30, 2015
- Airbrush Action: July – August 2015 issue released July 29, 2015
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Building Your Own T-Shirt Kiosk – Part 2 May 13, 2014
- Troy Pierce – Airbrush Artist – Profile January 21, 2013
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
- LEARN to AIRBRUSH KILLER SKULLS from ROD FUCHS & ROB CHURCHILL at the ORLANDO AIRBRUSH GETAWAY!
- AIRBRUSH ACTION’S 8TH LIVE WEBHAT TONIGHT!
- PPG SPONSORS RESTORATION SEMINAR FOR CUSTOM CAR BUILDERS
- NUB TO APPEAR ON AIRBRUSH ACTION’S LIVE WEB CHAT THIS THURSDAY, MARCH 26!
- Blast from the Past: How to Airbrush License Plates by Cass Fuller.
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: September - October now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.