In the previous column, I covered the use of the Sacred Heart stencil, number three of the six-stencil series. Although I tend to jump around a bit in this column, I do try to present complete sets consecutively. This installment marks the grand finale of the Kustom Kulture stencil set of Artool’s latest releases: Aces […]
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
October 5 - 9, 2015 in Las Vegas
Tag Archives | Artool
In the previous column we demonstrated the use of Flyballs and Martini Time, two of the six stencils in the new Artool Kustom Kulture series. I continue with the Kustom Kulture series not only because they’re the newest in the line, but I’ve been having a helluva lot of fun with them. The Sacred Heart […]
In the previous column we covered the use of the Diamond Plate, the second stencil in the FX line. Just to be different this time, I decided to jump ahead a few stencils to introduce the new Flyballs, and Martini Time stencils. Flyballs is my favorite in this series because the flying eyeball is the […]
For the uninitiated, this column instructs on the use and techniques of all stencils in the innovative Artool line, from Skullmasters to FX to Flame-A-Rama, and anything else we have laser cut out of plastic. In the previous column I demonstrated the use of Bullet Ridden, the first stencil in the […]
I’m proud to say that the previous issue’s coverage on the Pin Up Girlie Stencils from Deborah Mahan was, by the strong reader response, a huge hit. For newcomers to this column, we systematically instruct on the use and techniques recommended for all the Artool stencils I’ve created over […]
- Airbrush Action September – October 2015 Issue is Now Available! August 25, 2015
- Soto’s Harley Paint Feature on September-October issue of Airbrush Action Magazine August 16, 2015
- New Video Released: “How to Airbrush A Cap” by Ergun Yasar July 30, 2015
- Airbrushing Cosmetics July 30, 2015
- Airbrush Action: July – August 2015 issue released July 29, 2015
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Building Your Own T-Shirt Kiosk – Part 2 May 13, 2014
- Troy Pierce – Airbrush Artist – Profile January 21, 2013
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
- LEARN to AIRBRUSH KILLER SKULLS from ROD FUCHS & ROB CHURCHILL at the ORLANDO AIRBRUSH GETAWAY!
- AIRBRUSH ACTION’S 8TH LIVE WEBHAT TONIGHT!
- PPG SPONSORS RESTORATION SEMINAR FOR CUSTOM CAR BUILDERS
- NUB TO APPEAR ON AIRBRUSH ACTION’S LIVE WEB CHAT THIS THURSDAY, MARCH 26!
- Blast from the Past: How to Airbrush License Plates by Cass Fuller.
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: September - October now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.