Continued from Part 3 If you have been following the three previous installments of T-shirt Basics, you have got a pretty good idea of the types of design that make up the majority of a shop’s T-shirt display. In this installment, I will cover the high-end designs (meaning designs that sell for $25 and up). […]
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
May 9 - 13, 2016 in Orlando
Tag Archives | T-shirts
Continued from Part 2 Up to 25 percent of a T-shirt airbrush artist’s income will come from low-cost custom designs. These are categorized by designs that take from 10-25 minutes to paint and range in price from $13 to $25. West Coast Airbrush’s sales strategy is to always offer customers a choice in how we […]
Continued from Part 1 As promised in the last issue of Airbrush Action, here are 12 great, low-cost standard designs to add to your display. Falling in the $12 and under retail price range, these designs will increase your portfolio as well as your income. These types of designs are categorized by the fact that […]
Location: Nashville, TN Specialty: Screen-printing, Motorcycles, Vans, T-shirts, Technical Writing Website: www.andersonstudioinc.com Bio: Working on his own motorcycle as a young teenager, Andy taught himself how to airbrush and found the passion for the art in 1968. In 1976, he opened Anderson Studio, Inc. a custom shop focusing on motorcycles, vans, tour buses, and, ultimately, T-shirt screen printing. […]
- Airbrush Action Magazine July – August 2016 Issue Now Available July 9, 2016
- Airbrush Action Magazine May – June 2016 Issue Now Available April 28, 2016
- Airbrush Action Magazine March – April 2016 Issue Now Available February 29, 2016
- Airbrush Action Magazine January – February 2016 Issue Now Available! December 23, 2015
- Airbrush Action November – December 2015 Issue Now Available October 26, 2015
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- T-Shirt Basics by Pat Gaines – Part 3 February 26, 2013
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- Learn the ABC’s of Airbrush Lettering with Kent Lind Part I May 3, 2014
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: July - August 2016 now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.