Tips on how to clean your airbrush – Kirk Lybecker from Iwata-Medea. Recorded at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas during the October 2011 Airbrush Getaway Workshops
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
Archive | 2012
Register for the Airbrush Getaway Workshops: ==> http://airbrushaction.com/airbrush-getaway-workshops
By Michael Cacy Bleach can be an indispensable, almost magical tool for the airbrush illustrator. But, before you rush off to the laundry room, there are a few things you should know about bleach … what it can do, what it can’t do, and what its hazards are. Household bleach may be used to adjust intensity and value in […]
Download PDF REMEMBER THAT JUST BECAUSE THIS IS AN AUTOMOTIVE COLUMN DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO stick to painting cars and bikes. These stencils can be used for everything from body art, to wall murals, to cake decorating, and they’re made with a solvent-proof polymer, so you don’t have to worry about what you paint […]
People have been fusing glass since the day after glass was invented. But new glass technological break throughs have made it easier to work wid1-making glass more predictable and an interesting medium for airbrush art. Jerry Werner, a Beaverton, Oregon, artist of amazing velsatility, revealed how he merges fusible glass and airbrushing. In the fused glass picture of an American […]
by Richard Marmo At least not yet. An airbrush gives the model builder a tremendous advantage to create realistic and accurate finishes. But the most expensive airbrush in the world isn’t worth a plugged nickel if you don’t know what the subject is supposed to look like. So, the first step in the search for […]
- September – October 2017 Airbrush Action Magazine is now available! September 27, 2017
- June – July 2017 Airbrush Action Magazine is now available! July 28, 2017
- Airbrush Action May – June 2017 Issue now available for sale May 8, 2017
- Airbrush Action March – April 2017 Issue now available for sale March 13, 2017
- Airbrush Action January – February 2017 Issue now available December 31, 2016
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Troy Pierce – Airbrush Artist – Profile January 21, 2013
- Airbrushing Cosmetics July 30, 2015
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.