Click here to download the PDF File Step 1: To complete the design on the decklid we started last time we need to be certain the second color complements the first color, and does not dominate the design. So I mixed approximately 60% tan with 40% dark green onto the pallet. Step 2: Next, I […]
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
Archive | October, 2013
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF With the holiday season coming up many of us T-shirt artists are looking for ways to supplement our income or punch up our display to attract more customers. Many shoppers want a special gift for someone, and a portrait of the beloved family pet is a natural, But beware– these […]
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF Many artists feel that stippling shades of either warm or cool grays at varied pressures is the secret to illustrating realistic-looking stone textures. Louisiana artist Pat Reynolds feels that the more colors he uses, the more realistic hi s granite will look. He will stipple in as many as […]
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF I became interested in airbrushing when i worked a s a manicurist for several years. I had done some hand-painted nail art during that time. and airbrushing fingernails was just gaining attention when I left that profession. When I later began wall stenciling as a part-time business, I began […]
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF I wanted to do a fairly simple step-by-step to demonstrate the use of Auto-Air colors on a model boat. I field a lot of questions about Auto-Air, and yes, it does work! However, a bit of patience is necessary because most people expect the colors to work just like […]
- Airbrush Action May – June 2017 Issue now available for sale May 8, 2017
- Airbrush Action March – April 2017 Issue now available for sale March 13, 2017
- Airbrush Action January – February 2017 Issue now available December 31, 2016
- Airbrush Action November – December 2016 Issue now available November 5, 2016
- Airbrush Action Magazine September – October 2016 Issue Now Available August 24, 2016
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Building Your Own T-Shirt Kiosk – Part 2 May 13, 2014
- Airbrushing Cosmetics July 30, 2015
- T-Shirt Basics by Pat Gaines – Part 3 February 26, 2013
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.