http://www.airbrushaction.com Eye illustration featuring Javier Soto, one of the world’s best airbrush artists. Sponsored by Createx Colors (http://www.createxcolors.com) and Airbrush Action magazine Learn How To Airbrush – Airbrush Getaway Workshops – CLICK HERE
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
Archive | Videos RSS feed for this section
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, […]
http://www.airbrush.tv – Airbrush Tutorial Videos Learn How To Airbrush – Airbrush Getaway Workshops – CLICK HERE
Learn How To Airbrush – Airbrush Getaway Workshops – CLICK HERE
Florida-based airbrush artist extraordinaire and Airbrush Getaway instructor, Gary Worthington, teaches you how to make $16+ in 5 minutes or less airbrushing a T-shirt. Gary will instruct the amazing T-Shirt Lettering Bootcamp, Airbrush Mastery, and T-Shirt Airbrushing For Profit hands-on workshops at the Orlando Airbrush Getaway, May 15-19 at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at […]
Spring Break T-Shirt Airbrush Design by Gary Worthington – Airbrush Action
Master pinstriper Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the roundhand lettering technique. Weisgerber teaches pinstriping and lettering at the Airbrush Getaway Workshops. http://www.airbrushaction.com/airbrush-getaway-workshops
How to Troubleshoot Your Airbrush, Optimize Your Airbrush’s Performance with Terry Hill. Work faster, smarter, and more efficiently with a perfectly performing airbrush! Airbrush legend Terry Hill reveals how to maintain and troubleshoot your airbrush for maximum performance.
In this DVD presentation, world-class custom painter Alan Pastrana demonstrates how plotters can increase your productivity by as much as 70% or better! Unlocking the “mystery” of how plotters work, Pastrana shares his secrets for eliminating hours of tedious cutting with a knife and exponentially reducing time painting. Learn how to produce the most intricate […]
Master pinstriper Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique. Weisgerber teaches pinstriping and lettering at the Airbrush Getaway Workshops.
The Airbrush Getaway is the World’s leading hands-on airbrush workshop program, featuring some of the best artists as instructors.
Airbrush Action Magazine's Latest Issue is now available -- Print and Digital Edition!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013
- September – October 2017 Airbrush Action Magazine is now available! September 27, 2017
- June – July 2017 Airbrush Action Magazine is now available! July 28, 2017
- Airbrush Action May – June 2017 Issue now available for sale May 8, 2017
- Airbrush Action March – April 2017 Issue now available for sale March 13, 2017
- Airbrush Action January – February 2017 Issue now available December 31, 2016
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Troy Pierce – Airbrush Artist – Profile January 21, 2013
- Airbrushing Cosmetics July 30, 2015
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.