Luca Pagan lives and works in Chioggia, a small fishing town not far from Venice. A self-taught artist, he’s been airbrushing since 1995, and his hobby has become his career. His work has been exhibited all over Europe, including Paris, often in conjunction with traditional oil paintings. He paints on aluminum and other surfaces including walls, helmets, and bikes. He prefers painting fruits and bwers, and will often take as many -820 to 50 photos of his subject choosing an image to recreate in exacting detail.
Airbrush Getaway Workshops:
Learn How To Airbrush!
Italian Fine Art by Luca Pagan
- September – October 2017 Airbrush Action Magazine is now available! September 27, 2017
- June – July 2017 Airbrush Action Magazine is now available! July 28, 2017
- Airbrush Action May – June 2017 Issue now available for sale May 8, 2017
- Airbrush Action March – April 2017 Issue now available for sale March 13, 2017
- Airbrush Action January – February 2017 Issue now available December 31, 2016
- How To Clean An Airbrush – Airbrush.TV December 31, 2012
- [Video] Glen Weisgerber demonstrates the single stroke lettering technique September 30, 2013
- Troy Pierce – Airbrush Artist – Profile January 21, 2013
- Airbrushing Cosmetics July 30, 2015
- T-shirt Basics By Pat Gaines – Part 2 February 25, 2013
- Rosilane: Amo maquiagem no airbrush , gostaria de aprender m...
- Iwata Airbrushing: Things You Should Know | alexwiseguydiversify: […] iwata airbrushing paints available out t...
- noah art: Cool airbrush.if you can send me a catalog I do cu...
- eston rawlins: Good Day, i am looking to become an airbrushing m...
- Airbrushing Picture Frames By Lowell Shaw - Airbrush Action Magazine: […] Continue on Part 2 […]...
Airbrush Action Magazine
Featured Items from our Store
Latest Issue: now available -- digital and print!
AIrbrush Action Diamond Collection: All Issues from 1985-2013 in one disc
Now Available! Plotter Mastery DVD
You won't believe what a plotter can do!
Now Available! Creating Killer ZombiesWith zombies trending stronger than ever, this is a must-have step-by-step presentation on how to render the undead using the most cutting-edge art and airbrush techniques, including how to achieve amazing color combinations, photoreal textures, and tons more. “There are the campy, skeletal-clumsy zombies, the brightly colored, comic-book-inspired zombies, even the modern, overly-realistic, and fast-moving zombies. What this means for artists who have a thing for monster/horror imagery, like me,” explains Worthington, “is an endless flood of possibilities to draw upon for inspiration. In this DVD, I share my approach to zombies, how I select colors, and what keeps me moving forward artistically.”
Javier Soto's Power Portraits 2-Disc DVD Set available now!
Power Portraits, the long-awaited DVD from master portrait painter Javier Soto, includes step-by-step instruction on color theory, how to render facial features, flesh tones, troubleshooting problems such as paint settling, hot spots, blowouts, tip dry, pigment migration, puddling, and spidering, how to use an electric eraser, fiber pen, and razor knife for highlighting and detailing, how to render skin pores, the nuances of painting teeth and hair, working with cool and warm colors, how to evaluate the progress of your painting, use of the Artograph LED digital projector, use of Wicked Colors, and much more.